Freqeuently Asked Questions
1. What are the age recommendations for V-Nourish?
V-Nourish is available in two ranges i.e. V-Nourish and V-Nourish Pedia Plus. V-Nourish is a scientifically designed formula for children above 5 years and V-Nourish Pedia Plus is designed as per the nutritional needs of children between 2-5 years.
2. Can a child younger than 2 years of age use V-Nourish Pedia Plus products?
V-Nourish Pedia Plus products are not intended for toddlers younger than 2 years of age.
3. Does V-Nourish contain sugar?
Along with 36 nutrients, probiotics, prebiotics, Ashwagandha and aloe vera, V-Nourish also contains sugar. Sugar is a complex carbohydrate that meets the carbohydrate requirements of children to help them stay active and energetic. Since the product already contains sugar, no additional sugar is required to prepare this nutritional beverage.
4. What is the recommended amount of V-Nourish to be consumed daily? Is there a limit on how much my child can consume in a day?
It is recommended to consume 20g (as per the marked line on the scoop in the container) with 180 ml of cow milk, two times a day, as part of a daily balanced diet.
5. Dose V-Nourish help with my child’s immunity?
V-Nourish provides immune-nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and Copper, which are all known to support the normal functioning of the immune system.
6. Is V-Nourish available in different flavours?
V-Nourish is available in four flavours i.e. Choco Cookie, Strawberry, Kesar Pista and Badam. Also, V-Nourish Pedia Plus is available in Chocolate and Strawberry.
7. Can I give my child V-Nourish as a meal replacement or as their sole source of nutrition?
V-Nourish is intended to be a health supplement not a meal replacement and is a nourishing health supplement to be taken as part of a regular diet for active and healthy lifestyle. This is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
8. Is V-Nourish consumed with cold milk or hot milk?
All the flavours can be consumed with both cold and warm milk. But to get the benefits of prebiotics and probiotics, the temperature of the milk shouldn’t be greater than 35˚C. V-Nourish Strawberry is best served with cold milk.
9. What is the source of protein in V-Nourish?
Protein content in V-Nourish is 100% milk protein which has PDCAAS score of 1, representing the highest score possible for protein quality.
10. What is the source of DHA in V-Nourish?
Our DHA is 100% vegetarian and comes from Algae oil.
11. What are the benefits of prebiotics and probiotics?
Probiotics and prebiotics are good for digestive system. Probiotics are good bacteria that help digestion and prebiotics is food for probiotics. Both of these work together to support gut health. V-Nourish contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, the same bacteria which is present in curd and yogurt.
12. Does V-Nourish contain artificial flavours?
No, V-Nourish doesn’t have any artificial flavours and is free from any artificial ingredients. It’s made with real Cocoa & Cookies, real Strawberry, real Kesar-Pista and real Badam. It doesn’t contain any synthetic color or preservatives.